Post Graduate Certificate In Retail Banking
Grooming bankers who are not only thorough
professionals but also good human beings with values
Our Program STRUCTURE
The adequately capitalized and well-synchronized Banking sector in India has recently witnessed the roll-out of advanced models like payments & small finance banks.
The rapidly growing business in India is turning to Banks for their credit needs; which suggests that the country’s banking sector is also poised for strong growth. This growth is paving way for many career opportunities in the banking sector such as in retail banking for well-educated manpower.
Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking program offered by the Institute of Professional Banking is designed to cater to the need of the Banking Sector by preparing the aspiring students for the banking career. This post-graduation program aims to provide in-depth knowledge of the operations and policies of banking and financial institutions and to amalgamate this knowledge practically. The Specialized Banking Training Program that prepares aspiring bankers to understand the dynamic nature of the banking sector. The PGCRB is a three months program with regular classwork sessions.
It includes the following:
- Developing the required skills to function with private sector banks
- Overview and adherence of Banking functions, day to day operations and guidelines
- Training candidates for Customer handling and relationship management
- Help them comprehend the fundamentals of cost accounting and management accounting and its impact on the financial decision-making process
- Educating them about the different types of financial institutions and their role in the financial markets.
- Making them understand the industry-specific regulatory requirements
- The Post Graduate Certificate in Retail Banking ensures that the students have the required practical knowledge to clear the interview.
- The Comprehensive training program is designed by the experienced faculty which assists in honing the soft and hard skills of the students.
- The main objective of this post-graduate certificate course is to sustain a pool of educated banking professional in India.
- After studying Post Graduate Course in Retail Banking, students would understand Banking as core business function and basic principles of Retail Banking & its products.
- This course enables the students to capture dynamic realities of Financial Inclusion while emphasizing on various aspects of Banking, prospecting and CASA acquisition, complaint resolution and other elements of customer service.
In accordance with the guidelines laid by Banks, the candidates should qualify the below-mentioned criteria.
Should be below 28 years of age at the time of admission.
Should have scored 50% or above in class X, XII and Graduation / Post-Graduation.
Duration – 90 days
|Training fee||Rs 40000/- + Taxes as applicable|